Friday 7 December 2012

Well-dressed for Christmas! (part 1)

I got 8 inches of hair cut off yesterday, feels so weird.

Anyway, I think I will talk about christmas over the next few posts, and what you can wear for it. I know I have already done a separate post on christmas jumpers... but I will discuss this topic on a broader level today.

Will be taking high street examples here.

Work Christmas Party
T'is the time to ditch the apron/pencil skirt/space suit/stethoscope that you must wear. Yes it is a celebration, but don't forget that you're still going to be around the people you have to work with everyday, especially the boss. So don't go for anything too revealing. You may think that you can pull it off, but when you've got a few glasses of rose in you, I'm not sure you'll be able to 'pull it off' any longer.

Obviously, it is still a party so you want to look glam, and if you have to wear a uniform at work, you are probably looking forward to feeling liberated and looking appealing to your co-workers.

Clothes: French Connection, New Look, Topshop, Asos (maternity), New Look, Missguided
Shoes: Office, Asos, New Look, Dune
Christmas meal with family/friends/coworkers who are your friends
Clothes: French Connection, Asos, River Island, Asos, Topshop, Zara, Miss Selfridge
Shoes: New Look, Schuh, Topshop

TO COME:
Christmas morning walk (I've heard that people actually do this)
Christmas Day with the fam
and
New years eve
New years day

No comments:

Post a Comment